Thursday, October 19, 2006

sigh

Bah, not sure if I can get ep3 out til Monday or so. My PC died last night which took a lot of time, using a junk CPU right now because apparently mine fried. I ordered a new one but now I get to wait for it. So anyway, busy with interviews and stuff today, got classes all day tomorrow and I only have the x264 version on C1's ep3... and my P3 laptop is a bit too slow to even it play it for copying subs... maybe I'll have time tonight but I have another interview on Friday... and then I'll be gone all weekend... so I dk...

good thing is ep 4-6 are ready for QC pretty much and ep 7 is about half done, hopefully i'll have 7 and 8 ready for QC tomorrow when I'm in class ^^. Then I can get on a nice release sched of about 1 per day if I can finish ep 3 soon.

2 comments:

qurgh said...

I'm sorry to hear about your computer :(

I just wanted to post to say "Thank you!" for releasing the DVD version of this show. I loved watching it and I'm so glad that you're taking the time to release this version. Thank you again!

Maniac said...

Thanks...

and you're welcome, I want to see them also!