Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Lamune DVD Ep 12

Time for the Super Cheesy Episode 12... last one is nothing compared to this...

Lamune DVD Ep 12

Arg... dumb insert song... HKG had done the Kanji and hiragana for the op/ed, so I didn't have to do those... but they didn't for the insert song... I was able to get most of it using the language bar... but some things didn't match C1's. I then had to use character map, sometimes I could find them using the radical but for one or 2 characters, I basically had to scroll through the charmap for ms gothic font =.=.

I forgot how much I hated this last episode. Nanami freaking cuts her hair. What is it with girls in anime and cutting their hair! Misuzu from Air is a prime example of that =.=. Sakura from Naruto. Asuka from GPX Cyber Formula Zero. Heck for that matter, what is it with girls in real life and cutting their hair =.=.

No comments: