Sunday, June 06, 2010

Naruto Shippuuden Movie 3

Yes, Believe It (or not), a release of Naruto without hardsubs; poorly resized, incorrect aspect-ratio video; and downmuxed stereo mp3 sound at low bitrate!

Naruto Shippuuden Movie 3 - Hi no Ishi o Tsugu Mono - Inheritors of the Will of Fire

Dattebayo script, restyled with softsubbed karaoke.
Salendar-Raws Video/Audio.

I included 2 sets of subtitles, one which uses "Konoha" as most people are used to, and one which uses "Leaf" which is what DB used in the original script.

This is my first time k-timing, I think it came out fine.

This is the best raw I could find (I checked pretty much all of them). There were also no non-shrunk ISO's uploaded anywhere.

I really didn't know it was so hard to rip a movie at 720x464 =.=. Not one group ripped this movie correctly.

Salendar ripped at 848x464, so I just simply set the AR flag to 1.85.
OWA raws ripped at 720x480, leaving the 16 vertical pixels of black. The thing is it looks like they ripped from the shrunk 4.4 Gig iso by Zero-Raws posted on TT because it has more artifacting than Salendar's version.

If someone can post a non-shrunk ISO or find a better raw, please let me know!

Subtitles and fonts only

No comments: