Monday, May 05, 2008

You asked for it... ;)

If you were downloading on the other torrent resume from this one!

These episodes make use of chapter/segment linking. To view the Op/Eds in all episodes, you MUST have file linking enabled in Haali media splitter (I do not know if any other splitter will play these files properly).

To enable file linking in Haali Media Splitter, double click the Haali tray icon, then hit the options tab. Expand the Input drop-down. Set "Try to open linked files" to yes.

There are 2 editions of each set of chapters in the episodes, one with No credits, and one with Credits. I have included the Chapters/Tags in case you want to put the Credited OpEd as the primary edition. I decided to go with NC as the primary still as that is what I had originally done and didn't want to reseed those files, lol. (To remux with chapters/tags, Add the episode, tick no Chapters, no Tags, then go to the global tab and bring in the proper chapters and tags files).
*edit* I forgot to swap the editions in those chapters, it's pretty simple to do it yourself. Just cut the first
[EditionEntry]...[/EditionEntry]

(replace "[" "]" with "<" ">")
block and paste it after the second, or vice-versa.

Episode 3 is simply a v2 because of an error in the episode name in the chapter file. That is all. You can redownload it if you want, or you can remux with the included chapters file, or do nothing, it'll play just fine.

Hope you enjoy it!

Lamune Complete x264 link 1

Lamune Complete x264 link 2

23 comments:

Ravenchill said...

Heeey!
Thanks alot buddy!
Just saw the Torrent @ Tokyotosho, gonna start downloading it right now ^^

Unknown said...

Just saw it at Tokyotosho as well. Just came by to say thanks a lot for the rest!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Thanks a lot for your hard work :)

Unknown said...

OMG! Thank you so very much! I love this show and Yuuko Goto (Nanami). I'm so glad you took the time, effort and bandwidth to do this.

Thanks

Unknown said...

Much appreciated for the batch!

WillTRiker said...

This series I skipped due to lack of time, but I always intended to get it from C1, but I suppose a higher encode quality is even better.

I wonder about something though ... this DVD version has some extra footage, but if you're using C1 subs those parts won't have subtitles right?

Maniac said...

You're welcome ^^.

they'll have subtitles, and they aren't bad, but if you read some of the older posts... I basically used babelfish (off the chinese subs) and a very limited knowledge of Japanese gained from watching (at the time) 3+ years of anime to sub them. I didn't get any complaints so I guess I did ok! lol!

Unknown said...

Much appreciated, but can someone actually seed? there's like 400 people sitting at 97.5% in the last 24 hours.

Unknown said...

seed please,97.5%

Maniac said...

I'm freaking seeding. I've uploaded 5.9GB and this retarded bittorrent algorithm REFUSES to upload new data. It's driving me crazy. I tried setting it to initial seeding, it went up 1% in a matter of 8 hrs (ie it didn't help at all). (1% = 20 MB).

Maniac said...

there we go, after limiting my upload slots to 2, I was able to get the torrent to finish =.=.

Unknown said...

hey guys,help me out here,looks like i'm the only one seeding out here :)

Unknown said...

BTW how do i actually watch it,sine the OP/ED are split apart fro mthe eps

Maniac said...

As I posted in the readme and on my post in this blog:

"These episodes make use of chapter/segment linking. To view the Op/Eds in all episodes, you MUST have file linking enabled in Haali media splitter (I do not know if any other splitter will play these files properly).

To enable file linking in Haali Media Splitter, double click the Haali tray icon, then hit the options tab. Expand the Input drop-down. Set "Try to open linked files" to yes."


Also, 75 people besides you are currently seeding.

Unknown said...

that means i only have to put the eps in the playlist of zoom player?

Maniac said...

I don't use zoomplayer so I don't know (but I know it works with CCCP). If you use CCCP and have file linking enabled in Haali, and keep all the episodes in the same directory you'll be able to play them no problem. If you still need help email me at maniacdc at gmail dot com

sikker89 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J.S. said...

Wait, this release has the dvd specials in it already right?

J.S. said...

Wait, this release has the dvd specials in it already right?

J.S. said...

Wait, this release has the dvd specials in it already right?

J.S. said...

Wait, this release has the dvd specials in it already right?

J.S. said...

I am sorry about all those posts. I was hitting the back button to go back to the blog page, but it kept republishing my comment. Again sorry for the spam.

Just wanted to know if this release already has the dvd specials in them.

Thanks

Maniac said...

yes... the dvd specials are part of the dvd episodes.

They were released separately for people who already had the TV version and didn't want the DVD version, just the extras.