Sunday, May 04, 2008

Lamune 01-03 x264 + NC Op/Ed

This is a test release. I'm doing some encoding for another group, and I've been using Lamune for practicing new things (don't worry, this is the fruits of all my practice, not what I made during it).

*Important*
I got a lot of requests for an x264 version of Lamune when I first released it, so here it is. If you want the rest of the episodes you MUST let me know via email or the blog. If I get a few requests I'll release the rest in a batch. My upload is slow and setting up the chapters is tiring, so if nobody wants this I'm not going to bother doing it.

They make use of chapter/segment linking. To view the Op/Eds in all episodes, you MUST have file linking enabled in Haali media splitter (I do not know if any other splitter will play these files properly).

*Important*
To enable file linking in Haali Media Splitter, double click the Haali tray icon, then hit the options tab. Expand the Input drop-down. Set "Try to open linked files" to yes. Also all the files have to be in the same folder.

Hope you enjoy it!

Lamune 01-03 X264 link 1
Lamune 01-03 X264 link 2


PS

also please let me know if you'd prefer the Op/Eds with credits as the primary one, or the NCOP/NCED as primary, currently NC is primary.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh. Lamune is definitely an under appreciated series and I'd love to see the entire series given a nice clean DVD encode treatment.

Ravenchill said...

Hey! I'd like some more lamune =}
it is a very good series.

Unknown said...

Wow, thank you for this. I was originally happy when you re-did Lamune to have the DVD extras but this is also very nice.

DM said...

Yes, I definitely would like to see a nice x264 DVD rip with softsubs of this series as well.

BTW, I think having credits as primary is better way to go.

Unknown said...

I'd love to see the complete series of Lamune in x264. I have a slight, slight preference for the credited OP/ED being the primary one; though either way I won't be fussed much. It's good to know this great series is still getting some love :)

Keep up the great work!

Kyoshiro said...

It would be great, if you release all "Lamune" in x264 ^-^
Actually I don't care about Credits, I don't really notice them ^-^

Unknown said...

Fantastic release!
Please put up the rest,BTW will you be adding the DVD extras?

Maniac said...

No, I won't be releasing the extra scenes in x264 as they are included in the DVD episodes, and they are small enough as xvid no x264 release is necessary.

To make things clear, this x264 is a re-encode of the xvid release, about 99.3% SSIM. (I do not have the original VOB's.)

Unknown said...

I think i missed the first DVD version release, and didn't notice until I saw the h264 ones you just released... >_<
But I would certainly love to see the rest of the h264 DVDrips.

Unknown said...

Looking forward to more.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the late comment but I would like to know what NC stands for

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

no worries i found out

Unknown said...

Peers anyone?

please..

Maniac said...

Anton, use the Complete torrent from the post after this one.